Luxurious 159+/- acre valley compound for sale in southwest Wisconsin known as Lonesome Valley Retreat. Extravagant log home built in 1983 which affords 4-bedrooms, 2.5-baths, 2-stall attached garage, heated pool and so much more. Warm and rustic contemporary home comes fully-furnished with designer touches throughout. Set amidst an unspoiled landscape teeming with cascading bluffs, deep sweeping valleys and billion-dollar views. Features a bunk house, restored barn and plenty of storage capacity for equipment. At the tail of a dead-end road, gated entrance opens to your very own masterpiece. 36+/- acres of open land in row crop production or food plots. 4-miles worth of trail systems. Box Blinds overlooking Boone & Crockett Whitetail hot-spots. 5-valleyes supported by 5-ridges.
- County VERNON
- Total SqFt. 2,752
- Total Garage Spaces 2.0
- Directions At intersection of Cedar Valley Road and Lonesome Valley Road, take Lonesome Valley Road to the dead-end. Property is on both sides of road.
- Total Taxes $7,102
- Tax Year 2020
- Exterior Log
- Basement Finished, Full, Walk Out/Outer Door
- Interior Features Water Softener, Cable/Satellite Available, High Speed Internet, Pantry, Cathedral/vaulted ceiling, Walk-in closet(s), Wood or Sim.Wood Floors
- Appliances Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Heating/Cooling Central Air, Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Lp Gas, Wood/Coal
- Estimated Age Range 21+ Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 2501-3000
- Kitchen Dimensions 9' x 14'
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 24' x 18'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 11' x 20'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Family Room Dimensions 18' x 24'
- Family Room Level Lower
- Bath Descriptions Tub Only, Ceramic Tile, Master Bedroom Bath, Shower Stall
- Master Bedroom Level Main
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 10' x 15'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 10' x 17'
- Bedroom 2 Level Upper
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 10' x 19'
- Bedroom 3 Level Upper
- Bedroom 4 Dimensions 10' x 15'
- Bedroom 4 Level Upper
- Other Room Dimensions 15' x 9'
- Other Room Level Main
- Lot Description Horse Allowed, Hobby Farm, Tillable, Wooded
- Garage Description Basement Access, Built-in under Home, Opener Included, Attached, 2 Car
- Exterior Features Deck, Inground Pool, Patio
- Water Waste Private Septic System, Mound System, Well
- High School De Soto
- School District De Soto Area