Retreat to this stunning, custom new construction waterfront home situated on a .6 acre lot with over 160 feet of river frontage. High end finishes and upgrades including hardwood floors, quartz countertops, walk in tiled shower, LP smart siding, and black cladded windows. Oversized (44' deep) attached garage for extra vehicle or boat storage and is plumbed for in floor heat. Ideal layout with four spacious bedrooms, three bathrooms, main floor laundry, and a walk out lower level. HOA covers lawn care and snow removal making this property nearly maintenance free. Move in just in time for summer to enjoy the gorgeous river views and easy river access via the included boat slip.
- County LA CROSSE
- Total SqFt. 2,784
- Total Garage Spaces 4.5
- Total Taxes $6,555
- Tax Year 2021
- Exterior Fiber Cement, Aluminum Trim
- Basement Finished, Full, Full Size Windows, Poured Concrete, Walk Out/Outer Door, Exposed
- Interior Features Cable/Satellite Available, High Speed Internet, Pantry, Walk-in closet(s), Wood or Sim.Wood Floors
- Heating/Cooling Central Air, Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range 0-5 Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 2501-3000
- Kitchen Dimensions 14' x 13'
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 16' x 16'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 11' x 13'
- Family Room Dimensions 17' x 26'
- Family Room Level Lower
- Bath Descriptions Shower on Lower, Tub Only, Ceramic Tile, Master Bedroom Bath, Shower Over Tub
- Master Bedroom Level Main
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 14' x 15'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 12' x 14'
- Bedroom 2 Level Main
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 12' x 13'
- Bedroom 3 Level Lower
- Bedroom 4 Dimensions 12' x 13'
- Bedroom 4 Level Lower
- Garage Description Opener Included, Tandem, Attached
- Exterior Features Deck, Patio
- Water Features Deeded Water Access, Water Access/Rights, Waterfrontage on Lot, Boat Slip, River, View of Water
- Water Waste Municipal Sewer, Well
- School District La Crosse