Pettibone Pointe offers maintenance-free condo living. Enjoy countless days right on the Mississippi, where your boat sits in the private marina. This ''Cascade'' floor plan oozes with the convenience of main-floor living. The main bedroom has an attached bathroom with a double vanity and a spacious walk-in closet. The open concept kitchen and living area allow plenty of space for entertaining and easy access to your private patio. Vaulted ceilings add modern style and make the rooms feel large but cozy, especially when you are sitting near your gas fireplace. This 1.5 story condo style has loft space that can be used as a third bedroom or more common living space, you choose! This home is under construction and will be available by early October.
- County LA CROSSE
- Condominium Name PETTIBONE POINTE
- Total SqFt. 2,010
- Total Garage Spaces 2.0
- HOA Fees Monthly 225.0
- Total Taxes $10,177
- Tax Year 2020
- Units In Building 3
- Building Type Side X Side
- Basement None / Slab
- Exterior Aluminum Trim, Masonite/PressBoard, Brick/Stone, Stone
- Interior Features Water Filtration Own, Water Softener, Cable/Satellite Available, High Speed Internet, Cathedral/vaulted ceiling, Walk-in closet(s)
- Appliances Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Heating/Cooling Forced Air, Other
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range New Construction
- Estimated SqFt Range 2001-2500
- Kitchen Dimensions 16' x 16'
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 18' x 16'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room Level Main
- Bath Descriptions Tub Only, Ceramic Tile, Master Bedroom Bath, Shower Over Tub, Shower Stall
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 14' x 13'
- Master Bedroom Level Main
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 13' x 12'
- Bedroom 2 Level Main
- Bedroom 3 Level Upper
- Exterior Features Patio/Porch, Private Entry
- Association Common Amenities Common Green Space, Boat Slip / Pier
- Water Features Boat Slip/Ramp, River, Deeded Water Access, Water Access/Rights
- Garage Attached, Opener Included, 2 Car
- Water Waste Municipal Sewer, Municipal Water
- Directions Hwy 16/14 between LaCrescent and LaCrosse
- School District La Crosse