Inspired by vibrant Lake Michigan views and the robust Port Washington Marina, Rinka Chung has created another world class design. NEWPORT SHORES offers 29 luxury condominiums, all designed with water views and expansive balconies. Each unit is the perfect blend of opulence and tradition. Newport Shores is reinventing Lake Michigan living and offers amenities such as exercise facilities, bicycle/kayak storage, future rooftop dining, all while utilizing Green features and sustainable construction. Some pictures are virtually enhanced.
- County OZAUKEE
- Condominium Name Newport Shores
- Total SqFt. 1,336
- Total Garage Spaces 1.0
- HOA Fees Monthly 534.0
- Total Taxes $0
- Tax Year 2019
- Units In Building 30
- Building Type Midrise: 3-5 Stories
- Basement None / Slab
- Exterior Aluminum/Steel, Other, Stucco/Slate, Wood
- Interior Features Water Filtration Own, Water Softener, In-Unit Laundry, Storage Lockers, Walk-in closet(s)
- Appliances Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Heating/Cooling Central Air, Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range New Construction
- Estimated SqFt Range 1251-1500
- Kitchen Dimensions 0' x 0'
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 0' x 0'
- Living Room Level Main
- Bath Descriptions Ceramic Tile, Master Bedroom Bath, Shower Over Tub, Shower Stall
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 0' x 0'
- Master Bedroom Level Main
- Exterior Features Balcony
- Association Common Amenities Clubhouse, Common Green Space, Elevator, Exercise Room, Security
- Water Features Lake, View of Water, Waterfrontage on Lot
- Garage Attached, Heated, Opener Included, Underground, 1 Car
- Parking 1 Space, Assigned
- Water Waste Municipal Sewer, Municipal Water
- Directions Main street Port Washington to Washington east to N Lake St.
- Middle School Thomas Jefferson
- High School Port Washington
- School District Port Washington-Saukville