Great starter ranch, spacious corner lot, close to schools, parks, downtown, and easy access to Hwy 151 for an easy commute to Madison. So many updates; newly remodeled kitchen with tile backsplash, new cabinets, counters, all newer appliances. All walls have been freshly painted, newer flooring, new bathroom with tiled bathtub surround, newer tile floors, & 6 panel doors. Stretch out in the finished 35x12 LL family room with painted cement floors. Outside, in addition to the privacy of the corner lot, you'll find a spacious back yard with a deck & patio area for all your outdoor entertaining. Plenty of parking out front, & paved parking on the side of the home too for those fun summer toys. Lastly, house was recently sided, and puts the finishing touch on this beautiful home.
- County COLUMBIA
- Total SqFt. 1,232
- Total Garage Spaces 1.0
- Directions Hwy 16 (W James St) to Hurelle St, W on Maple Ave, S on Turner St
- Total Taxes $2,770
- Tax Year 2020
- Exterior Vinyl
- Basement Block, Full, Partially Finished
- Interior Features Cable/Satellite Available, Wood or Sim.Wood Floors
- Appliances Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Heating/Cooling Central Air, Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range 21+ Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 1001-1250
- Kitchen Dimensions 9' x 9'
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 18' x 11'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 9' x 8'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Family Room Dimensions 35' x 12'
- Family Room Level Lower
- Master Bedroom Level Main
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 14' x 10'
- 2 11' x 9'
- 2 Main
- Garage Description Attached, 1 Car
- Exterior Features Deck, Patio
- Water Waste Municipal Sewer, Municipal Water
- Middle School Columbus
- High School Columbus
- School District Columbus